Job Posting - Part Time Dietary Aide*
- Food service experience necessary
- Familiar with HACCP, WHMIS, and Occupational Health and Safety Sanitation Code
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to lift heavy objects, stand and walk short distances throughout the day and to tolerate heat from the kitchen area
- Must be free of communicable diseases
- Assist Cook with food preparation as required
- Complete departmental cleaning and ware washing as required
- Be knowledgeable of and practice facility’s fire and safety programs.
- Serve food to residents observing special diet restrictions, resident preferences and outlined departmental procedures
- Clear tables, load and safely operate dishwasher. Complete manual ware washing as required
- Adhere to established policies and procedures
- Maintain workable environment free of gossip and harassment.
- Complete training as required.
- Willingness to continue to learn and grow.
- Clean, washable complete uniform and tie
- Serviceable black closed shoes
- Minimum amount of jewelry
- Nail polish not permitted
- Hair net must be worn at all times
Date Posted: July 3, 2014
Closing Date: July 18, 2014
Positions Available: 1
*Must be available for all shifts